We’re excited to be celebrating six years of MissGuidedMom.com since we launched it in August 2010. As much as I’d like to celebrate with a glass of Merlot and cupcakes, this time around I’ll be joining Grace with a cup of tea. I’m on a fitness and nutrition journey and you’ll learn more about this on the online magazine. So while I incorporate the ideas of the Whole30 into my nutrition, I’ll be holding off on drinking a well-deserved glass of wine or even a martini.
Here’s to six years and our top six posts:
1. Making a List of Negotiation Topics (I’m not surprised; this list was the basis of my divorce decree.)
2. About MissGuidedMom (This made it to the top and thought, “Why not share it? Some of you may not know what we’re all about. You might think I’m just a bit misguided with no direction. To the contrary, I have my very own guardian angel, Grace, to offer guiding lessons.
3. Creators/Authors (Well, is this even fair to post the creators and authors of MissGuidedMom.com? You clicked and we paid attention. Want to know more about us? Follow the Instagram or Facebook account to learn more about my fitness and nutrition transformation. I reached my all-time highest weight and now shedding inches. With support from God, I’m building a reservoir of spiritual guidance and muscle along the way. :::wink, wink:::)
4. 5 must-haves for keeping a healthy marriage on the right track (I’m divorced and so how could I possibly know about a healthy marriage, right? I’ve learned a few things: my heart is warm, my spirit is eager, and my love is in abundance.)
5. How Letting Go and Letting God Channeled my Divorce (I’m grateful to be working with Caterina Clarke, who’s spiritual insight has guided me. I’m certain her article will resonate with you if you have been in her shoes. If not, I’m confident you will get a guiding lesson, as she always provides me to lift my spirits.)
6. Party of Three: Two Handsome Young Men and Me (I remember days like these. For those like me who have persevered through family challenges, ultimately, everything I do is for my sons. And these two handsome young men remind me to be the best mom I can be: strong, courageous, and loving. Everything is possible with God by my side.)
Grab a glass of wine, martini, coffee or tea. Whatever is your preference to sip and savor, discover the stories of Eve and the pearls of grace by our beloved guardian angel.